Spring Break is a Microgaming video pokie with quick-fire, straightforward gaming action, a bright and breezy theme and design, and some very sizeable payouts. The symbols are staples of the classic college spring break—girls in bikinis, beers, pizza and burgers, and a pool—and the background sounds are of a raucous party.
How to Play
Spring Break is a 5-reel, 9 payline video pokie (like Big Kahuna) with coin sizes ranging between $0.01 – $1. 1x – 5x coins can be played per payline, so the maximum bet size ranges from $0.45 – $45, meaning that playing the maximum coins and paylines is always an option. Wins pay left to right, except for the scatter which pays anywhere on the reels, and are multiplied by the number of coins bet per line.
- Spring Break logo symbol is wild and substitutes for all others symbols (except the Beach Party scatter symbol)
- all wins featuring the Spring Break logo wild are doubled
- 5x Spring Break logo wild = up to 50,000x coins (up to $50,000)
- 4x Spring Break logo wild = up to 2,000x coins (up to $2,000)
- Beach Party symbol is the scatter
- scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet
- 5x scatter symbol = 500x total bet (up to $22,500)
- 5x Jeep symbol or 5x Pool Lounger symbol = up to 3,750x coins (up to $3,750)
- 5x Bikini Girls symbol = up to 2,000x coins (up to $2,000)
The 15x free spin feature is triggered when 3x, 4x or 5x Beach Party scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels. All wins are tripled during this bonus feature, and further 15x free spins can also be won.
After any win, players can choose the gamble feature, which involves selecting either a card colour or suit. Choosing the right colour multiplies any win by 2x, while selecting the right suit multiplies wins by 4x. Four gambles can be made on any win.
The biggest jackpot available during base play is up to 50,000x coins (up to $50,000), won for hitting 5x Spring Break logo wild symbols . During the 15x free spin feature, where all wins are tripled, this could potentially rise to 150,000x coins (up to $150,000). The other significant jackpot available during base play is for hitting 5x Beach Party scatter symbols, which pays 500x total bet (up to $22,500).
Spring Break is notable for its quick gaming action, variety of coin sizes, and the different opportunities it provides for big wins. Betting the maximum number of coins and paylines is always possible, and the free spin feature can be extremely lucrative.
- wild symbol, which doubles any win
- scatter symbol
- 15x free spin feature, where all wins are tripled
- gamble feature
- auto play in expert mode
You can find Spring Break at a number of good casinos running Microgaming’s sofware such as Jackpot City Casino.