Sugar Parade is a new video pokie game that was launched by Microgaming software in mid- 2017. It is a lolly-themed game with colourful lollies, cupcakes, icecreams, lollipops and more covering the screen and making up the symbols.
Those who have a sweet tooth will love the imagery, while others are sure to enjoy being able to benefit from all that sweetness while aiming to only fatten their bankrolls. The game has 5 reels and 15 paylines and offers the Queen’s Royal Bonus, a bonus feature pick-me game with cash prizes, and a free spins bonus round with up to 20 free spins and a 3x multiplier. The game is available at some of our top casinos for New Zealand players, including:
How to Play
Sugar Parade is a 5 reel, 3 row, 15 payline video pokie game. It has a wide betting range with a minimum of $0.15 coins and a maximum of $75.00 coins, making it suitable for players with all sizes of bankrolls. The game throws you right into the middle of a bright and colourful candyland with lollies and other confectionary everywhere you look, promising to satisfy your sweet tooth as you spin up winning symbols.
The symbols in the game are bright and colourful, fitting in with the light-hearted theme and include:
High paying symbols:
- Five different sugary snacks – all animated and dressed up
Low paying symbols:
- A, K and Q with candy decorations
- Sugar Parade game logo is the wild symbol. It substitutes for all other symbols, except the scatter symbol, to help complete a winning combination.
- The ice cream scoop in a cone is the scatter symbol and is the key to triggering the free spins bonus round.
- The Queen treat is the bonus symbol and is the key to triggering the Queen’s Royal Bonus feature.
Sugar Parade is a non-progressive video pokie game with a fixed jackpot. The friendly looking treat sitting on a pink background is the highest paying symbol. It is a low to medium variance game that gives players the chance to win up to 1,658 times their stake on every free spin.
Sugar Parade has been developed for play via desktop, mobile and tablet devices. It is available for all operating systems, including Android, iOS and Windows smartphone and tablet devices, making it accessible to a wide range of players who are looking to play via desktop or on the go.
Sugar Parade offers many opportunities to win with two bonus features that can be triggered during the base game – a bonus feature pick-me game and a free spins bonus round.
- Queen’s Royal Bonus – Landing 3, 4 or 5 Queen bonus symbols on the reels on a single spin, starting from reel one, will trigger the Queen’s Royal Bonus feature and will award 3, 4 or 5 picks in the bonus game. Players will be taken to a separate screen with 12 candy treats floating down from the sky with parachutes at sunrise. Players can pick the number of treats they were awarded for cash prizes.
- Free Spins Bonus Round – Landing three or more ice cream scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger the free spins bonus round. Players will be awarded 10 free spins with a 3x multiplier value. Landing another 3 scatter symbols during free spins will awarded an additional 10 free spins, bringing your total to 20.
Graphics and Sounds
Sugar Parade is a brightly coloured game, giving a fun and exciting feel to the gameplay. The game takes place in a Candyland with a path winding through rolling hills of cupcakes, cakes, lollipops and other treats in hues of muted blues and purples. The Queen’s royal palace can be seen in the background, at the end of the path, under a rainbow. The reels are surrounded by a blue frame with a long strap of bright pink gum wound around it and the game logo stuck on with a piece of the pink gum in the top centre of the screen. The symbols are designed in a cartoon style – all bright and colourful with the treats coming alive with faces and fancy clothes.
Sugar Parade is not the first lolly-themed pokie game to hit the industry, but this does not work against this game which offers many attractions for players. It is bright and colourful, making it visually attractive, but also offers more than one bonus feature that can be triggered for extra chances to win.
With up to 20 free spins with a 3x multiplier available in the free spins bonus round, plus a pick me bonus feature game that awards cash prizes, players can play for the chance to win impressive payouts, such as the 1,658 times their stake that is available on each free spin. Players are sure to enjoy this new and lively addition to the Microgaming game portfolio.